Between the late 1940s and early 1990s, clothier John Baldwin operated nine high-end shops in Florida and South Carolina. Halston sophistication meets Sunshine State breeziness in this dress!
- 1970s “Halston – John Baldwin” Flowing White w/ Black Floral Print Dress, Lightweight Long Overcoat & Fabric Sash
- Dress features spaghetti straps, faux-wrap detail at bust, and front slit at bottom
- Pullover dress w/ Elastic Waist
- Color: White w/ Black Print
- Measurements: Bust – 36” Waist – 28-30” Hips – 42”
Halston, Roy Halston, John Baldwin, Floral, Flower, Print, Spaghetti Strap, Tank, Sleeveless, Maxi Dress, Long Dress, Overcoat, Florida